foof and faff - check out her blog if your havent already. So the deal with the award is that I need to nominate 10 blogs to award this beauty to and I need to tell you 10 things about me.
So I'd like to nominate the following blogs:
My Friends Call Me Nelly
lucy violet vintage
Loo - jumbles and pompoms
Lakota - faith hope and charity shopping
Dressing mrs exeter
Jem - beautiful clutter
Alice - Its an Alien World
cotton end girl
joyful treasure hunting
Those blogs I read and comment on that I haven't nominated - you know you are all fabulous and I would love to nominate you all but thought I'd mix it up between my long time bloggy friends, new blogs I love and some that I haven't nominated before. Hope I haven't offended anyone by not nominating them, that's the tricky thing with these - eek!
So that's the difficult bit out the way - here's the 10 random facts about me:
1) I have a degree in Psychology and Health Studies but I have done nothing with it since leaving Uni - backpacking called to me more than more studying!
2) I hate cheese - cant bear the taste of it, my mum thinks its because she was really ill on a cheese fondue when she was pregnant with me.
3) I have a glass kiln and used to make dichroic glass jewellery which I taught myself to do - haven't done it for about a year but will get back into it at some point.
4) I met my husband in a night club - classy hey!
5) I love the Glastonbury festival and have been a couple of times but now I've got a little 'un and waiting till he's a bit older to take him for a bit of festival flair!
6) I was once asked to be a burlesque performer for a top DJ night after my cousin went round a club telling everyone that I was a famous Burlesque dancer. We got ushered into a VIP lounge and the DJ wanted to book me for his regular club spot. That's the problem you get when you are the only person dressed in vintage gear in a night club! I lied and said I would do it then gave a phony telephone number :o)
7) I drove on the motorway for the first time last weekend after being able to drive for 3 years!
8) I have a fear of slugs
9) I dream of owning my own vintage clothing and homewear shop - maybe when I win the lottery.
10) As well as loving Elvis and Johnny Cash I've got a girl crush on Dolly Parton - she's amazing! Plus she is on Daybreak tomorrow- V exciting!
So there with have it - take the award if you want it my nominated lovelies, I know its not everyone thing.